TOKA system enables:
1. On-line tracking of the status of the charging station;
Free / busy / disabled - now you can find out about the working capacity and busyness of the charging station before you go there.
2. Turn on / off the charging using TOKA card or the account on the website:
- When approaching TOKA network charging station, you need to insert the charging cable into the station connector and into the electric vehicle;
- Attach the TOKA's client card to the reader's icon and start charging from the account on the website, after which the charging process will begin;
- To stop the charging process, attach the TOKA’s client card again, stop the charging in your account on the website or remove the charging cable from the charging station. After stopping the voltage supply, the cable can be disconnected.
Also, you will be able to calculate the cost of the charging session before it starts on the website.
3. The balance replenishment in the personal account ;
4. Getting the full statistics on the sessions of electric charge ;
5. Building a route to the needed charging station
Already today you can download
- Do not hold connectors of the charging station with opened plugs when the charging is not in progress.
- Do not connect foreign objects or equipment to the connection point of the charging station.
- It is forbidden to stuff foreign objects or inappropriate connectors into the connectors of the charging station.
- Do not pull the cable while the electric vehicle is charging.
- It is forbidden to pull the cable out of the port of a charging station or an electric vehicle by force.
- It is forbidden to drive while the cable is still connected to the charging station.
We will inform you as soon as possible on all the innovations in the process of charging your electric vehicle in the TOKA network.
If you have any questions, please contact
Office Kyiv: +38 044 2226688
Office Odesa: +38 048 7886866