Link to the route
To get from Kyiv to Kharkiv on an electric car will have to spend about 7 hours on the road. The distance between these cities is 468 km. And to overcome it without additional refueling just will not succeed. In order not to panic while looking for charging stations on the road, distracting from driving, we offer you a complete list of points for charging an electric car on this route.
You can get to Kharkiv from the capital of Ukraine on the international highway M-03, which is part of the European route E40. On this road, several electric car charging points presented by TOKA were installed at once:
- TOKA # 119 OKKO Gas Station (Ivankov, Kyiv-Kharkiv highway 46 km)
- TOKA # 125 OKKO Gas Station (Piryatyn, 171 European Street)
- m. Myrgorod, vul. Myrgorodskikh Divіzіy, 2 V
- town. Krasnokutsk, st. Zarechna, 2 a
- TOKA # 138 OKKO Gas Station (Kharkiv, s / r Korotichanska, Kyiv-Kharkiv -Dolzhansky highway, 463 km)
The following TOKA charging stations for electric cars can already be found directly in Kharkiv: st. Guards Shironintsev and others.
Link to the route: https://goo.gl/maps/U16i75ss8pdtKCrq5
Full list of charging stations
In addition to TOKA charging stations, there are charging stations of other companies on the highway:
- ElectroUA 0008 - Kyiv region, street Ozerna;
- Doctor Tire LLC 80A - Kyiv region, street Kharkiv;
- AGZP - s. Panfil;
- IONITY by AE CHAdeMO - 126th km of the Kyiv-Kharkiv highway;
- EV-net (HUNDRED) - the 206th km of the Kyiv-Kharkiv route;
- EV-net (Cafe Khorol-1) - 235th km;
- ElectroUA - s. Maryanivka (cafe Svitlana);
- ONITY by AE type 1 - p. Ivashki;
- KONSORT - Poltava region, street light;
- ElectroUA 1 - m Rollers;
- IONITY by AE type 2 - p. Nesterenki, etc.
We can conclude that getting to Kharkiv by car is not difficult. Charging stations are located along the entire route. Your task is to pre-calculate the distance and travel time to find the most suitable charging points.
All TOKA charging stations operate by the general conditions, which you can read in detail on the TOKA network tariffs page. The cost of recharging is only 5.99 UAH. At the same time, you can significantly save money at night by charging your transport for the price of 4.5 UAH. You can pay for refueling by credit card, Kyivstar mobile money or through the Privat24 application. All stations operate around the clock. You can find out at what time the cost of refueling is possible on our interactive map, where all current points are indicated.
Convenient and comfortable service
Between Kiev and Kharkiv, the distance by car takes more than 450 km. During this route you will be hungry and tired of the road. TOKA points will also help you in this matter. Most of them are located in popular traffic intersections, in supermarket parking lots, near entertainment or shopping centers. Leaving your car for recharging, you can safely go to a cozy cafe, where you can calmly enjoy a cup of coffee or a burger snack.
So that the search for charging stations does not seem difficult and problematic for you, we offer you, before you get to the M-03 highway, download our application, which presents an interactive map with all available car charging stations. A simple program will facilitate the trip and give you peace of mind for your electric car.